Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Three Day Weekend

My weekend was hectic. On Saturday, I went to worlds of fun all day long. I rode every single roller coaster as well as every single water slide in oceans of fun. After, I went to my cousins house the same night and slept over at her house. We stayed up all night laughing and messing around with her cat. On Sunday, I went to Ihop with my cousins and sisters. We had eaten way too much food, yet we still got Sonic after. Then I went to my baby cousins birthday party. He turned three years old and we had cake, music, games, and many more things that same day. Monday, I went to the mall for the most part of my day with my sister and my mom. We got Starbucks as well as Auntie Annies. My labor day weekend was very busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment