Hiba A.
I agree with the current ted talk I just watched because it makes me realize how important conversations with others is important. I'm too busy worried about my image online that I forget about the people I talk to or need to talk to. Even people that are close to my like my family realize that conversing with each other is more important than going onto our technology while we are together. This ted talk makes me want to change the way I use my technology. I need to let go of my phone once in awhile and have good conversations with others. It is very important to be able to interact with others even if it may be socially awkward or difficult, but it is needed in my life. Even though I believe technology is important, I also believe that having too much of it will cause depression. People in this new age or new society will have trouble with finding happiness through people. They will find it very difficult to let go of their technology because it is the only way they are able to interact with others. It is possible for them to find happiness only if we are able to teach them that conversing with someone is more important than connecting with someone on technology.
No comments:
Post a Comment