By watching the PSA's I have learned that there are many current issues in America that get overlooked. In many ways, people don't realize the issues or they overlook them as small issues not big ones. Three of the PSA's that had the biggest impact to me from the class was Global Warming By: Grant, Drunk Driving By: Jake, and Poaching By: Alex. These PSA's had a huge impact on me because they made me think about the issue in a big way. It made me feel an emotion of sadness or something along the line of sad. I like the music used in the poaching PSA because it related to the topic very well. In the drunk driving PSA I enjoyed the pictures that were used because of how meaningful they were. In the global warming PSA the music was the best part, to me at least, because he incorporated music with lyrics even an issue as big as global warming.
No comments:
Post a Comment