1.Rape has many traumatic effects to people who have experienced it such as depression, psychological symptoms, and health symptoms.
2.
4. The outcome I would like to receive from this persuasive essay is the fact that rape is wrong and terrible. No one should have to experience rape in their lifetime. I would also like to prove the fact that woman are equal to men and woman are socially not lower. I want people to stand up for those who have experienced rape in order for it to help be changed. I want people to feel the emotions that occur when someone else is raped or abused.
- Why is rape still an issue today?
- What are the effects of rape and why do people experience them?
- Who is normally targeted for rape and why?
3. Yes, all these questions are in Evernote.
4. The outcome I would like to receive from this persuasive essay is the fact that rape is wrong and terrible. No one should have to experience rape in their lifetime. I would also like to prove the fact that woman are equal to men and woman are socially not lower. I want people to stand up for those who have experienced rape in order for it to help be changed. I want people to feel the emotions that occur when someone else is raped or abused.
No comments:
Post a Comment