I really liked how your PSA shows that everyone carries stereotypes that are largely untrue. This topic was important to me because I hear people saying insensitive or stereotypical things all the time, without them even meaning to be prejudiced. Your PSA stood out because of its relevant message and the great music. Good Job!
I loved the music that you did for your PSA, it put the perfect setting on the topic that you did. Plus I never really thought about how serious of an issue your topic was, until I saw your presentation.
I loved the music that you did for your PSA, it put the perfect setting on the topic that you did. Plus I never really thought about how serious of an issue your topic was, until I saw your presentation.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI really liked how your PSA shows that everyone carries stereotypes that are largely untrue. This topic was important to me because I hear people saying insensitive or stereotypical things all the time, without them even meaning to be prejudiced. Your PSA stood out because of its relevant message and the great music. Good Job!
ReplyDeleteYour topic was very strong and I learned a lot from your PSA. The presentation was put together very well.
ReplyDeleteI loved the music that you did for your PSA, it put the perfect setting on the topic that you did. Plus I never really thought about how serious of an issue your topic was, until I saw your presentation.
ReplyDeleteI loved the music that you did for your PSA, it put the perfect setting on the topic that you did. Plus I never really thought about how serious of an issue your topic was, until I saw your presentation.
ReplyDeleteI haven't really thought about racial sensitivity before, but now I realize how sensitive of a topic this is and it needs to stop.
ReplyDeleteI haven't really thought about racial sensitivity before, but now I realize how sensitive of a topic this is and it needs to stop.
ReplyDeleteI really liked your PSA becuase it really made think about this issue and how it is super serious. I really blown away by your presentation.
ReplyDelete