After reading my article I found, I now have a better understanding of social bookmarking because before, I never knew there was a such thing. I knew that you could bookmark different webpages or use different websites to keep all the important websites and links on, but I did not know that there are so many resources to use. I believe social bookmarking is a very good tool to use because it allows me to keep all of my often used websites in one place. I now use social bookmarking more than I ever used to because of how easy it is to use and keep things in one place. I learned about Symbaloo, which can be used as a homepage that keeps any website that you use in one place. It almost acts like an app store, but instead it is personalized and only the webpages you use are on there. It is very useful because all the websites and links I use very often are all located on there.
No comments:
Post a Comment