This Homecoming weekend I am most excited about being with my friends and enjoying all the time I get to spend with them. The best part is being able to dress up in my new dress and shoes, as well as putting on the makeup and getting my hair done. My group and I are going to a park to take pictures before the dinner because the sun will most likely be out (I Hope). Then we are going to Nick and Jakes for dinner, and I'm really excited for that. After we'll go to the dance and say hi to all of the rest of our friends there which will be exciting since everyone will be all dressed up. After the dance my group is splitting and me and a few friends are going to an after party that we were invited to. This will be the most fun part of the night because there will be more music and partying going on! At the end of the night, I will go home and sleep because thinking about my plans its going to be a long night.
No comments:
Post a Comment