Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Wix Website


I enjoyed doing this assignment very much because it allowed me the opportunity to be creative and produce something that I thought of on my own. Its nice to be able to freely create something without having a set guideline or a set tool or template that everyone had to use. Its interesting to see what others can come up with because of the variety of options that were available to conduct this assignment. I would definitely design a website of my own in the future for my own business because it really is an amazing opportunity to boost advertisement. The most thing I liked about Wix was the unlimited supply of templates for any kind of genre and the amount of things that could be added to the website. For example, in my website I added galleries and videos to enhance the website which I personally enjoyed. I would use many website building programs in the future because of how easy friendly they are as well as how simple the programs are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment