Thursday night, I spent my thanksgiving with my entire family at my aunts house. She made a nice, juicy turkey with mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, salad, two lamb legs, and vegetables. It was a great way to spend my holiday happy, but dessert was the best part. Because it was my other aunts birthday, there was double the dessert. We had two cakes, two pumpkin pies, an apple pie, and flan. Once the entire family left my family and my cousins went shopping at midnight in town center plaza. We stayed and shopped until about 2 in the morning, by then I was exhausted. Friday, I went shopping again with my mom at the mall and we spent the entire day there. We shopped for about six or seven hours and then went home and made some dinner. Saturday I went to work and that took up the majority of my day. Sunday I went to the chiefs game with my dad and sister as well as my dads friend and his son. We left in the morning around 9:45 A.M and arrived there early enough to watch the players practice. As the game continued it also rained and very heavily. I was soaking wait from the tops of my curls to the ends of my toes, it was very cold, but on the bright side the chiefs won! I went home as happy as I arrived at the stadium, my thanksgiving break was one to remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment