Thursday, 12 November 2015

Global Issue Finale

I enjoyed learning about my global issue because it made me really think about what many people around the world go through. Its very interesting to learn about things I've never really stopped and took the time to think about. If I had the chance to go back and choose a different topic, I wouldn't. Rape is very close to my heart and it really triggers my emotions in a way none of the other topic could do. My favorite tool after this entire project would have to be Symbaloo because project after project I continued to use it. It helped store all of my most commonly used websites that way it made my life a lot easier. I didn't have to type in any website, I just clicked on my Symbaloo and it was there. Instead of doing a global issue we could have done a variety of different projects. For example, to learn on how to make an infogrpahic, we as the students, could have come up with any cool and fun ideas to research about such as technology, candy, or any other kind of topic we could make up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment