Monday, 24 August 2015

Words For Teenagers



In all honesty, this newspaper article is all about being able to give to the world instead of using it for personal use. Have you ever heard of that famous quote "It is better to give then to receive," well it relates to what this article is about. This makes me feel that I should give back to the world instead of complaining about the little things I am not able to get. It is very important to get up and help the world out because the world doesn't owe us anything, as the article stated. I agree with what the article has stated because it relates to how I believe that it is more important to give to others than to receive anything in return. The world provides so much that people do not realize so the least I can do is help the world out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment