I believe that Prezi is easier to use since it has a simple template and layout. I enjoy using it because it is an online website and I can use it whenever I desire, rather than having to make sure the computer I use has my PowerPoint file. Prezi also provides more designs and tools to offer than PowerPoint does. PowerPoint is very dull and boring when it comes to using it for presentations. Prezi is more entertaining to look at and more modernized than PowerPoint is. It can do things like zoom in and out of different shapes and sizes, provide different templates and pictures, and it can even create different themes or images that can be displayed in the presentation. One of my favorite things about Prezi is that the presentation moves in and out of different circles of information. It adds life to the presentation and intrigues the mind to pay attention more than watching a PowerPoint.


http://prezi.com/vysbymxfwm54/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share
No comments:
Post a Comment