I know that photography is a way to create an image into something else. Many people perceive different image in different ways depending on their views of the topic or image itself. Editing helps create the photos into something either really good, or really bad. Editing a picture for the wrong reasons can attract unwanted attention, but editing a photo and being able to create it into something new and spectacular, that is what editing is about. I take photos depending on if I think something is interesting or something that peaks my curiosity. I know for a fact that a wide variety of people enjoy taking pictures of the sunsets or pictures of nature that look "picture perfect." I also take pictures of myself just for the memories honestly. Taking pictures of special moments is one of the best ways to be able to remember everything from our lives. I sometimes edit my pictures before posting them on social media, but most of the time I keep it natural :). I use editing apps such as InstaSize. I don't really know any specific terms for photography, but it is a very fun and easy thing to do when relaxation is needed. I love photography!
No comments:
Post a Comment