I
love that the digital age today is very updated and new. Everything is made to
make my life either really simple or really complex, but either way their both
big life experiences that will help me gain knowledge about my future. I may
not have been alive during the times of only sending mail by horse or the times
where there were no cell phones available, no signal, or WiFi, but what I do
know is that technology today has expanded the way America does everything they
do. Without the creation of computers, laptops, Intel, cell phones, or any
other use of daily technology people would not be able to connect with others.
It may be their loved ones or it may be co-workers, no matter the person
technology is very much needed in society. In my opinion though, technology has
also ruined the younger generations. We as the younger people of America have
not seen what life is, but instead become addicted to the technology that has
been created. We have not seen life without our cell phones or laptops therefor
making us blind to the real world. A few positive ways I use my technology at
home or at school are through my alarm clocks. I keep an alarm for school
throughout the weekdays and as well as a schedule for my busy weeks. Technology overall is just a fantastic way to keep everything in the world a little less hectic.
No comments:
Post a Comment